Tuesday, April 26, 2011

something n e w.

hello all just wanted to share a little preview of some new photos for my shop...



that is me modeling a new hospital gown from the Aviary 2 collection. now i must say, i am not the most comfortable in front of the camera, nor do i really like having my picture taken, but when you have a best friend who's a photographer you jump at the chance to get your picture taken. frankly, with photos like this i can't wait to jump in front of the camera again :)


to see more of her beautiful photography please visit her blog TESS SMITH PHOTOGRAPHY.

Here are more swatches available from the aviary 2 collection {fabric designed by Joel Dewberry for FREESPIRIT fabrics}...
these fabrics are available in the Gown-2-Go, Swaddle Pod and Swaddle Pod Lite, bibs, burp cloths and what ever else i can think up to make with it... it is BEAUTIFUL!


like the headband i was wearing in my photo shoot? this is a sneak peek of new things to come to my ETSY shop shortly... I am so in love with this headband ( i am keeping this one for myself ) I will be selling this style in several prints and colorways... they are great for sprucing up even the most casual of outfits!

more photos to come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment